Fibrespeed Service Provider
Transform your Business with high speed broadband
Fibrespeed Wales is a £30 million investment project which will provide a regional fibre-optic ‘trunk' network in North Wales and will initially link up to 14 strategic business parks throughout the region with advanced, high-speed connectivity services at greatly reduced prices.
Comms Management Conwy is committed to connecting North Wales through the high speed fibre network and to delivering bespoken solutions that will help your businesses be more efficient and to grow. Direct Internet Connectivity Delivered by the Fibre Speed Network, Bandwidth to suit your requirements 10mb to 1000mb as standard.
Comms Management already provide multiple products and services to most of the top companies in Wales, including Local Authorities, Police, Universities, Collages and large multi site enterprise organisations such as Fugro Robertson, Fugro Data Solutions, Biomet Europe, ALControl, Leasedirect and many more.
Comms Managements services range from dedicated optical fibre and co-location through to managed fixed and wireless services.
We also specialise in providing Internet access, ADSL/SDSL, dedicated servers, managed colocation, hosted services, Hosted Exchange, VoIP, firewalls, Disaster Recovery, Back up & Storage, Point to Point and Multi Point Wireless links.
Other Services we offer include:
- Polycom Video Conferencing Systems
- Telephone Systems; Including AVAYA, Panasonic, Mitel, Cisco
- Telephone System Maintenance
- Hosted VoIP Solutions
- Mobile Communications: Including Blackberry & Blackberry BES
- IT Consultancy & Support Contracts
- Data Solutions
- Secure rack space both part or whole rack
- Telephone line planning and provision
- Calls & Lines Billing in both Welsh & English
- Fibrespeed Connectivity in to all PoPS
- Wireless Canopy point to point and point to multipoint connectivity
- Cat5/Cat6 Cabling and LAN planning and installation
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.