Hosted Phone Systems North Wales
SIP Trunk is the new way of making telephone calls, which gives businesses far more control over adding new users and rerouting calls, compared to the more traditional way of using PSTN and ISDN technology.
SIP Trunks deliver calls over a data connection, such as broadband. Comms Management recommend this solution for businesses who are looking at reducing costs, whilst gaining greater control over functionality.
A SIP Trunk comes at a nominal fee when you compare it with the cost of replacing ISDN, but will provide your company with exactly the same benefits. By utilising SIP Trunks, businesses can adopt next generation technology and run a true converged voice and data network which adapts to the modern work place. SIP Trunks provide extensive cost savings on calls through bundle options, they provide free inter site calls and are quick and easy to set up.
Key benefits of SIP Trunks
- Cost-effective – A fraction of the cost to replace ISDN
- Geographically independent – Supports virtual numbering
- Maximise on existing infrastructure – Extend the life of existing systems
- Only pay for the channels you use – No minimum number required as with ISDN
- Fully scalable – Add an unlimited amount of trunks
- Free calls between sites
- Time efficient – Quick and simple to install
- Increased control – SIP Trunks are controlled centrally, making them much easier to operate, maintain and upgrade
- Business continuity – SIP can also be used as a failover solution should your primary technology fail
SIP vs ISDN
Comms Management ensure that we’re always getting the best prices for our customers
Horizon: Hosted Phone Systems
Horizon is a market-leading cloud-based telephony solution which Comms Management has extensive knowledge in implementing. We only choose the very best solutions for our customers and we’re very passionate about the functionality Horizon delivers to our customers.
Horizon is a complete business communications service which provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities. It’s managed via a web portal which is controlled centrally over the Gamma network. This means that your phone system is fully managed by the same expert engineers that deliver the network it runs on. Should you ever face any problems, they will be able to resolve it more quickly than any other provider. In addition, under Gamma’s 24-hour care package, an engineer will investigate the problem for you immediately.
In addition, the industry leading portal provides complete control of the system. Administrators are given access to the extensive range of feature management and call handling.
Some of key features include:
- Call recording
- Voicemail to email
- Ability to link sites together
- Auto attendant
- Rerouting calls
Who is Horizon for?
Horizon is suitable for any size company looking to enhance its image and productivity. It works for both single and multi-sited organisations, as well as easily accommodating home and remote workers. Small businesses get the features which are typically only available to larger businesses.
What do you get with a Horizon phone system?
At Comms Management we provide premium handsets, plus desktop and mobile clients. By understanding your exact requirements, we’ll recommend a selection of phones to ensure you get the best of your system. Some of our most popular choices include: Polycom VVX 410, Cisco SPA502G, Cisco SPA504G, and Yealink W52P.
Access to an easy-to-use web interface
This delivers feature control and valuable user information which provides a positive user experience for both performance monitoring and service use.
Delivered over Gamma’s reliable and secure IP network
Your phone system will be managed by the same expert engineers that deliver the network it runs on. Your service will be led on SLAs which provides you with a reliable and quality service. Comms Management will only deliver a solution which will work so there is no risk to your business operations.
Key Benefits of Hosted Phone Systems North Wales
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’. Callers need to only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – You only pay for what you need on a per-seat basis.
- Enables you to offer flexible working – Horizon helps businesses provide flexible working through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with Comms Management’s mobile services, your business can benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Number Choice – You can now have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use and extend your business reach by using any local area number, no matter where you are located. Have a Welsh number in London!
- A Business Continuity solution – Ensure your business won’t be disrupted with unexpected events such as floods, snow or roadworks. As Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to continue making/taking calls no matter what.
- Call recording – Offered free, available at the touch of a button via the Horizon portal.
We provide all customers with a dedicated Account Manager
One Net: Hosted Phone Systems
As a business, the team at Comms Management understand that your time is precious and your customers’ time is too. With One Net your business can now be ‘always-on’. You can be more responsive, more efficient and better connected which enables you to make the most of every minute and stay ahead of the competition. Should you find yourself in the most remote of locations with only GPRS on your mobile, you will still be enjoy all the benefits of integration. Other platforms deliver a variation of this service, however they are reliant on the data network (3G) for their connection. With One Net this is achieved at network level, which gives you a full range of features, even with limited data access.
One Net is the only telecoms solution for businesses that fully integrates fixed, mobiles, desktop and tablet connectivity through their core network. Other benefits include:
- One provider and one bill
- A solution for all fixed and mobile requirements
- Future-proofed technology
- Regular updates which means you’ll also have the latest technology
- Employee call availability monitoring
- Secure phone systems
- Hosted on Vodafone’s core IP-based network
Comms Management strive to keep ahead of the ever-developing telecoms market
Comms Management knows that the reliability of your voice and data network is a critical factor for your business. Comms Management’s Maintenance for your Phone Systems gives you a single maintenance supplier for all your voice and data needs.
What we can provide:
- Support and maintenance on 95% of the phone system types in the UK
- 70% of faults are fixed remotely, which removes the time associated with onsite engineer visits
- Fully accredited and trained engineers
- Customised maintenance services to cater for all requirements
Why work with Comms Management?
We deliver first class customer service, teamed with honest consultations and advice
We ensure that your new services are delivered as quickly as possible for a seamless transition process
Through leading manufacturers, we supply flexible and innovative tailor-made system solutions
We appreciate the business critical nature of our services, so always offer proactive and reassuring support