Telephone system maintenance from Comms Management
If your business uses a Telephone System then you will understand the importance of that system being fully operational at all times. If a Telephone System fails then you will most likely lose all functionality from all of your incoming and outgoing telephone calls along with losing all internal communications between your staff.
As an experienced Telephone System Maintainer, Comms Management understands the need for a business partner who can service and maintain your equipment within a guaranteed time using only qualified and experience Telephone System Engineers.
A telephone system maintenance contract with Comms Management will allow you to concentrate on the running of your core business, reassured that our maintenance engineers are here to look after your telephone system for you.
- maintenance contracts to suit your business needs
- experienced fully trained field and helpdesk engineers
- liaise with your line provide to resolve faults
- fast response to faults and queries
Our Helpdesk engineers are ready to assist, giving advice, solving problems and, whenever necessary, arranging a site visit.
Below details what is covered
- Access to the CommsManagement Helpdesk - including remote diagnostics
- Replacement of equipment and associated labour costs
- Engineers visit to site when necessary
Comms Management highly trained engineers will be happy to assist, whether you have a major fault or just need some small programming changes to be made.
We have two levels of cover which suit the needs of most business situations:
Monday - Friday from 0830 - 1700 (excluding bank holidays)
At Comms Management we understand that some businesses have other requirements and we would be happy to tailor a level of cover to suit your particular requirements. We have a target time of 4 hours for responding to major faults with a fix time of 16 hours. Urgent system-critical faults always get priority. Comms Management customers also have the option of adding remote programming, allowing modifications to be made to mirror the changes as they happen within your business.
- handle your call using knowledgeable and experienced staff
- give a 4 hour response with a target of 16 hours to fix
- carry out remote system changes within 5 working days
- give straightforward advice and solutions
- give priority to system failures and major faults
Comms Management are able to maintain systems from most major manufacturers, please call us for further information or fill in our enquiry form.
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.