Siemens Launch HiPath OpenOffice ME
In a Nutshell: Siemens OpenOffice ME
Linux based server IP telephony platform
Microsoft Outlook plug-in: Allows users to access the features of HiPath OpenOffice without leaving their Outlook inbox.
Provides a single mailbox for managing not only emails, but voicemails and faxes.
Pop-up screens to alert users to calls they may want to take - from their laptops, if they wish.
The top five features for HiPath OpenOffice ME are as follows:
1. Presence: This lets everyone set their availability so you’ll know if someone is in a meeting, on a phone call, when they’ll become available and the best way to contact them. If you’re out of the office you can even update your availability via your phone.
2. Microsoft Outlook Plug-in: Because HiPath OpenOffice integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook everyone can access all their communications via a single screen. Email, voicemail, fax and instant messages can be viewed, managed and answered from the application they’re most familiar with – the Outlook screen they use everyday. What’s more, presence status and voicemail greetings will change dynamically based on events in the Outlook calendar, so callers will always get the latest information about staff availability. There’s no need to switch between systems or screens, so resellers can confidently show that productivity is increased.
3. Status Related One Number Service: This is a great feature where users only need to give out just one number to contacts and route calls according to your status. An intelligent call management capability forwards calls according to your preference when you’re unavailable to take them.
4. Call Me! - For the occasional homeworker: There’s a lot of thought gone in to this - even permanently office based staff may find it necessary to work from home sometimes. Call Me! Lets anyone in your company turn any phone, anywhere, into their work phone for as long as they want – and you pay the same call rates as you would if they were working in your office.
5. Dial from Any Desktop Application: This is another productivity feature where users can click and dial a contact number immediately from a customer database file, email signature or CRM package. HiPath OpenOffice can do it from any application with a listed number.
Siemens HiPath OpenOffice ME is very much considered as a 'hot product' in the telecommunications market space.
Call Comms Management now on Freephone 0808 168 2008 for further details.
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.