Siemens HiPath 3550 Telephone System
The HiPath 3550 is a flexible wall mounted system ideal for up to 84 users. The motherboard includes 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels), 8 digital extensions, 4 analogue extensions, 6 spare slots (normal boards) and 1 large spare slot.
The HiPath 3550 is based on Euro-ISDN technology for digital network and system interfaces. Interactive user prompting via display and dialogue keys on optipoint handsets provides for easy and quick activation of features. The HiPath 3000's universal software concept offers a professional range of features normally only avaiilable on larger systems.
Comms Management can provide a full installation and maintenance service for the Siemens HiPath range of telephone systems including structured cabling and additional services such as ISDN installation, Least Cost Routing, Call Management, Call Recording, CTI Computer Telephony Integration and VOIP Voice Over IP services. Call our sales team now for pricing.
- wall mountable
- ISDN2e, ISDN30e and analogue lines
- Attendant P (pc operators console)
- CSTA interface (computer supported telephony applications)
- CTI Tapi Interface
- remote maintenance (via built in ISDN modem or optional analogue modem)
- admin via TCP/IP (optional module)
- external or internal music on hold modules (optional)
- digital and analogue voicemail interfaces
- IP networking (via optional HG1500 board)
- IP handsets (via optional HG1500 board)
- optiPoint digital handsets
- DECT Lite compatibility (max 7 base stations, 32 handsets)
- 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels)
- 8 digital extensions
- 4 analogue extensions
- 6 spare slots (normal boards) and 1 large spare slot.
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.