Avaya MV Express For Midsized Businesses
You operate in an environment of intense competition and ever-more demanding customers. To grow and thrive, you need a flexible, responsive, secure communications solution designed to improve your productivity, maximizing your efficiency and enhance the way you do business both now and in the future.
Avaya MultiVantageTM Express is an all-in-one communications solution purpose-designed to meet the challenges of midsize businesses with between 100 and 500 employees. It delivers the powerful communications applications used by the world’s largest companies, yet is economical to own and easy to use – lowering your cost of ownership.Avaya - Platinum Business Partner.
So what benefits can the MultiVantageTM Express bring to your business:
- Simplicity – Easy-to-use network management tools for telephony, routing, switching and security means settings and features can be adapted to meet individual needs.
- Mobility - MultiVantageTM Express provides you with a fully integrated cost-effective solution by integrating mobiles into business operation.
Calls to your office phone ring simultaneously with your mobile phone with the coverage and messaging capabilities of the office system, so your mobile phone becomes as versatile and your business phone, with full call control: hold, conference, transfer, assistant support and extension dialing. Your customers will always be able to contact you.
- Improved productivity – Employees may use desk phones, WiFi phones, mobile phones, softphones and even VPN phones at home – whatever is most appropriate and convenient.
- Call Cost Management – Call Centre feature gives you call handling and routing in either one office or across several locations, with built-in management reports analyzing your most effective call agents.
- Eliminate Conferencing Fees – Connect your workforce, partners and suppliers and keep travel costs down. MultiVantageTM Express gives your organization its own private, secure conference bridge for up to 6 parties, ending the necessity for 3rd party providers.
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.