SIP Trunks » CMxDSL (SIP)
CmxDSL is our xDSL voice-only service which guarantees network quality for SIP trunks. CMxDSL utilises BT ATM coupled with a fully managed MPLS network to provide unparalled levels of service and quality. This has been done before but on expensive private MPLS circuits which isn't feasible for mass market penetration. CMxDSL removes the uncertainty that the internet brings to voice; we don't use the internet, just internet technology. No traffic over the internet.
- DSL connected directly into fully managed MPLS back bone
- No NAT issues
- No need for packet shaping or QOS
- Security levels very high
- Low and consistent latency
- CMxDSL 5 guarantees 5 simultaneous calls
- CMxDSL 10 guarantees 10 simultaneous calls
Many continue to pay significantly over the odds for their outbound phone calls because the annual cost of the telephone.
In this ever demanding world, video conferencing is becoming more popular and is now being used as an integral business tool.