Phone Systems North Wales
Delivering support, installation and maintenance on a range of hosted and on premise phone solutions in North Wales
Hosted & On-Premise Phone Systems North Wales
Providing your North Wales business with smart telecoms solutions
At Comms Management, we are completely committed to providing your North Wales business with the most efficient, suitable and tailored telecoms solutions for your business, whether that be a handset on your desk, a software based phone on your computer or an application on your smartphone.
We understand that as with most technology, there are many different kinds of telephony solutions out there, so we have broken down what we can offer and the advantages of each system to bust the jargon and help you understand what you really need.
What can you expect from a telecoms service with Comms Management?
- Our engineers are always on hand to answer questions and queries regarding telecoms.
- Any telecoms issues, changes and upgrades will be dealt with on your behalf by the team.
- A friendly, calm and efficient team.
- Always the very best solution for you as a business, no matter how big or small the requirements.
- No matter where your sites are in the UK, we have you covered.
What is the difference between Hosted or On Premise Phone Systems?
- Make changes, updates and additions instantly
- Free in house calls on all hosted solutions that we offer
- Good for Disaster Recovery planning. If your internet connection goes down, you can move handsets to another site, or set up remote
- working, where you can receive your calls from home.
- Seamlessly scale up or down depending on their usage of services on the cloud.
- Spread cost evenly, the business is able to budget the costs of telephony accurately.
Click here to view the range of hosted telephony solutions we can provide
- Once the initial hardware has been installed, there are reduced costs as you are not paying for a monthly subscription
- You are more likely to have better voice quality on calls.
- Data security is in the hands of your organisation, rather than ‘the cloud’.
- The organisation has more control over the implementation process
Click here to view the range of on premise telephony solutions we can provide
What are SIP trunks?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol, and is essentially the technology that allows us to make phone calls over a data network (using the internet). This is in a similar way that Facebook, Skype and WhatsApp and FaceTime allow us to make calls using the internet. Using SIP trunks means you still get the same service as you would with traditional ISDN and analogue lines, just without the physical wire, as SIP trunks are virtual phone lines which run over the internet.
With the emergence of new technologies such as SIP, BT are planning to switch off ISDN by 2025. Although this is not set in stone, it is important that your company starts planning for the future. SIP is significantly less costly than ISDN. It offers you the opportunity to make real operational cost savings through inclusive calls, whilst at the same time improving service flexibility. SIP trunking overcomes many issues that were present with analogue lines, such as maintaining the infrastructure and phone lines, which can be timely and expensive.
Pyranet can help you increase productivity and reduce costs. Audio or Video Conferencing calls can be set-up instantly, allowing you to connect with colleagues, customers and suppliers anywhere in the world, without the need for travel.
Offering Lines & Calls and SIP Trunks. With the addition of a SIP Trunk, users of traditional phone systems can benefit from next generation technologies, whilst Lines and Calls can help save you money, whilst improving efficiency and line quality.
We can build flexible, bespoke tariffs for our customers to ensure they have a mobile solution that fits in with their business requirements. We also offer guidance on handsets and billing plans.
Hosted Phone Systems
Your phone system is ‘hosted’ in the cloud – a virtual storage space in a data centre. Because of this, the only physical equipment you will have on site will be your handset and standard networking infrastructure. We also provide maintenance for our hosted solutions.
On-Premise Phone Systems
We offer a variety of on-premise phone systems including Mitel and Avaya solutions, whilst also providing maintenance for your system, as we know the reliability of your voice and data network is business critical.
Intelligent numbering allows your business to have non-geographic telephone numbers, which won’t ever change, even if the company relocates offices. Having an intelligent number is hugely beneficial as your business adapts and grows.
Call 03454 50 30 40 to find out more about Comms Management’s products
Comms Management knows that the reliability of your voice and data network is a critical factor for your business. Comms Management’s Maintenance for your Phone Systems gives you a single maintenance supplier for all your voice and data needs.
What we can provide:
- Support and maintenance on 95% of the phone system types in the UK
- 70% of faults are fixed remotely, which removes the time associated with onsite engineer visits
- Fully accredited and trained engineers
- Customised maintenance services to cater for all requirements
Why work with Comms Management?
We deliver first class customer service, teamed with honest consultations and advice
We ensure that your new services are delivered as quickly as possible for a seamless transition process
Through leading manufacturers, we supply flexible and innovative tailor-made system solutions
We appreciate the business critical nature of our services, so always offer proactive and reassuring support